Training description: The course is mainly intended for individuals responsible for measurement method quality control (validation) within a laboratory or production department. During the course participants learn which statistical methods can be useful while validating measurement methods, how to apply such methods in different scenarios and how to interpret analysis results. The course focuses on practical knowledge of the relevant statistical methods so that they can be used more easily in everyday work. The statistical methods discussed comply with the guidelines of standard PN-ISO 5725-1.
Requirements: ability to work with a computer in the Windows environment, basic knowledge of the Statistica suite. We recommend that the participants should have previously completed the Statistica basic course or the Statistica for non-statisticians course or the Statistica in quality – basic course.
The course can be continued, for example with the following training options: Variation analysis, Practical application of regression techniques in Statistica, SPC – control charts.
- Introduction to Statistica software
- Introduction to measurement method validation
- Graphical data presentation options
- Box plot
- Spread graph
- Measurement distribution normality assessment
- Identification of outliers
- Measurement uncertainty assessment
- Method range assessment
- Linearity assessment, linearity range
- Simple calibration determination
- Accuracy, correctness, precision
- Repeatability and reproducibility
- Stability – control sheets